EAA Privacy Statement
- The information that is collected when you enter your Profile on the EAA website will not knowingly be communicated or distributed to unauthorised persons or organisations without your explicit permission. The information in your Profile will be used exclusively by the staff, working for EAA, for the purposes indicated below.
- EAA intends to give you as much control as possible over your own personal information. It is therefore up to you to keep your Profile as up-to-date and correct as possible.
- You can unsubscribe from the EAA database and/or mailings at any time.
- If you choose not to give EAA your Profile, you can still visit most of this website; however, you will not be able to access all of the information that is available, such as "for members only" and other password-protected areas that require prior registration by means of a Profile.
- EAA uses the information that you provide for 3 main purposes:
- to send you the EAA Newsletter and any other information related to EAA activities, such as the EAA Annual Congress and Doctoral Colloquium;
- to distribute selected non EAA information in the field of accounting deemed of interest to you;
- to inform you of workshops and conferences in the field of accounting.
- If you have questions about this Privacy Statement or anything else concerning this website, please contact us.
Next EAA congresses
2018 - Milan, Italy (30 May - 1 June)
2019 - Paphos, Cyprus