The benefits of becoming an EAA Member include:
- receiving an automatic subscription to the European Accounting Review (EAR) and Accounting in Europe (AinE);
- access to the Members Only area of the EAA website - including a Membership Directory as well as news and announcements specific to EAA Members;
- regularly receiving the EAA Newsletter that is sent to all members providing current information in the field of Accounting in Europe.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: For all those attending any EAA Annual Congress -- you will automatically become an EAA Member for the year after the conference takes place! This means that if you attend the EAA Annual Congress this year, you are automatically registered as a Member of the Association for the following calendar year, thereby receiving the above benefits of membership.
If you do not attend the EAA Annual Congress (or if you let a year lapse between conferences), your membership can nonetheless be maintained by completing and submitting the Membership Application Form and paying the Membership Fee for that year directly to the EAA Secretariat.
As of 2016, the EAA Membership Fee will include a digital copy of the two EAA Journals (EAR and AinE). It will nevertheless still be possible to opt for a paper copy of the journals
The EAA Membership Fee is:
- either 50€, exclusive of VAT at 21%, including a digital copy of EAR and AinE
- or 70€, exclusive of VAT at 21%, including a paper copy of EAR and AinE
- Click on join online to register as an EAA Member via the website.
- Alternatively, you can e-mail the EAA at: email@example.com, or write to:
Place De Brouckère Plein 31
1000 Brussels, Belgium
and send in your application form by post.
For more information or assistance, please contact the EAA Membership Manager, Marion Hebbelynck, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EAA 40th Annual Congress
Valencia, Spain - May 10-12, 2017
Full information HERE
Notifications of acceptance:
Sent on 8th February 2017
Next EAA congresses
2018 - Milan, Italy (30 May - 1 June)
2019 - Paphos, Cyprus